10 things I learned while visiting my buddy Kretz in Jersey this weekend:
1. David Cross and Larry the Cable Guy have an on-going feud simply described as intellectual elitism versus trailer trash style stand-up comedy.
2. You can rent audiobooks at the only restaurant you can find at every exit on major interstates in the United States: Cracker Barrel.
3. This is one of the funniest moments of Triumph the Insult Dog (Conan). (Or may have been after some Tequilla Sunrises and Strawberry Daquiris).
Part one is here:
Part two is here:
4. Magnets are amazing: they can make strawberries float.
5. It costs 6 dollars to drive 11 miles in Delaware.
6. Matt Stone and Trey Parker write outrageous scenarios for South Park episodes to see if people are stupid enough to replicate what they watch. Case in point: cat urine in your face makes you high.
7. “East Bound & Down” IS just like “The Fist Foot Way.”
8. iPhones are pretty cool, Jitterbugs are not.
9. An old guy on TV in Jersey is selling behavior modification to selfish parent’s for their children under the guarantee of changing behavior in less than a minute. (It is suspect whether the behavior modification comes with electrical charges and alligator clips).
10. Something about gasoline in New Jersey… it seems much purer than the stuff you get around here. With 3 hours and 1/2 a tank of gas on Sunday night and I was home!
Thanks again, bud!